Animal Kingdom Guide Map
Please note that this Guidebook/map section was updated with scans of the July 13 Guidebook, which
includes changes to Asia and the changed description of The March of the Artimals.
This is a scan of the Disney's Animal Kingdom Guidebook from July 13, 1998.
There are about 830K of JPG pictures in two files - inside and outside:
Navigating Our Disney Site
- Our Disney Site Index Page
- Site Index page.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Tour Home Page
- Tour intro and update.
- DAK Updates
- Update details; other Disney links.
- DAK - Entrance
- The Virtual Tour starts here.
- DAK - The Oasis
- The Oasis - the entrance to Animal Kingdom.
- DAK - Safari Village
- Safari Village - the hub of Animal Kingdom.
- DAK - March of the ARTimals
- Photos of the March of the ARTimals non-parade.
- DAK - DinoLand
- DinoLand U.S.A. - Countdown to Extinction; the Boneyard.
- DAK - Discovery River
- Discovery River Taxi (formerly Boat Ride).
- DAK - Asia
- Asia, with preview plans for this 1999 area.
- DAK - Africa
- Africa: Harambe village.
- DAK - Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- DAK - Pangani Forest
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail.
- DAK - Conservation Station
- Take the Wildlife Express to Conservation Station.
- DAK - Camp Minnie-Mickey
- Festival of the Lion King; website links.
- DAK - Beastly Kingdom
- Rumors and plans for DAK's newest land.
- DAK - Guidebook
- Each of the panels of the Animal Kingdom Guidebook. You are Here!
- DAK - News
- News links about Animal Kingdom
- DAK - News Clips
- News clips (text).
- WDW Admission Prices
- Current prices for tickets, hoppers, passes.
- Walt Disney World Visit Tips
- Hints and tips on visiting WDW from our experiences.
- Walt Disney World - Hotels
- Personal reviews and recommendations on staying at WDW.
- Saito Family News home page
- Monthly newsletter about our family.
- Saito Family News - March
- March newsletter - Animal Kingdom personal pics.
- Epcot: World of Motion
- Andrew's new World of Motion memories site.
- WDW International Program
- Andrew's experiences with Disney's International Program.